Safeguarding Level 2
The Level 2 training is suitable for anyone who needs to be aware of safeguarding but will never need to make a decision without referring to someone else.
The learning objectives are detailed below and by the end of the course learners will:
- Have developed awareness of possible signs of abuse
- Know what to do if a child is being abused
- Have considered wider issues of abuse
- Learnt about other key areas of safeguarding
- Considered personal boundaries in relation to role
- Have an understanding of the procedure for managing allegations
THIS COURSE IS NOW FULL.